Several news sites and blogs have fantasized about the Apple Car and given readers “their take” on how it may look and what features it may include. This is all pure speculation, of course, usually complete with artists’ renderings and even analysts’ predictions.
Tech Insider went about things a different way in its recent Apple Car post. Cadie Thompson’s report outlines 12 features that Business Insider’s tech blog hopes to see in the rumored vehicle.
Since Apple has a reputation for coming into the market and taking products to the next level, it is only expected that the tech giant has a wishlist that is similar to this one. The list is made up of the best of the best features available in current Apple Car competitors, along with future concept car promises and forecasts.
Here is the list, in no particular order of importance:
- A sleek, aerodynamic design
- All-electric with a range of 400 to 500 miles with a single charge
- A super fast charge time
- Self-driving technology standard
- Built-in security against cyber attacks
- Lots of displays for data and entertainment
- Siri to control everything in the car
- Gesture control
- Eye-tracking technology for improved access to functions
- Integration with Apple Watch and iPhone to control and monitor the car remotely
- A high level of personalization
- A retractable steering wheel
The list contains many features that most would expect and also possibly opens our eyes to some new ideas. Tech Insider’s post elaborates nicely on each, with reasons, explanations, figures and images. Check it out at the link below.
Source (Tech Insider)